- Available efficiencies: H13 and H14 (EN1822:2009)
- 99,99% minimum efficiency @ 0,3 μm
- Lower energy consumption – greater than 40% lower resistance
- AAF ePTFE Filtration Technology media combines ultra-high efficiency with lowest pressure drop
- Highly resistant to corrosive environments (acids, alkalis, and organic substances)
- No boron outgassing
- High tensile strength media, more resistant to rough handling in transportation and installation
Designed to combine maximum efficiency with lowest pressure drop, the MEGAcel I filter media pack is available in different depth, size, and cell side configurations, allowing for a variety of application requirements, including:
- Food Processing
Groundbreaking ePTFE media was engineered by AAF’s research and design teams. Media production, testing, and packaging are all performed in AAF’s (ISO 7) ultra-modern controlled environment, eliminating the potential for contamination of the filter during manufacturing.
The ePTFE pleat pack resistance is a minimum of 40% lower than conventional micro fiberglass media, a significant factor that contributes to a great reduction in fan energy consumption. AAF ePTFE media, combined with tapered aluminum separators, optimizes pleat pack resistance. With a reduction in fan energy consumption, overall energy savings can be realized.
Compared with micro fiberglass media, ePTFE media provides superior benefits, including inert chemical properties, more uniform fiber distribution, smaller fiber diameters, and smaller pore size. As a result, reduced resistance and higher filtration performance provide substantial energy savings.
- Food & Beverage
- Animal Science
- Data Centers